- I HAVE BEEN ABUSED
- I AM WORRIED ABOUT THE SAFETY OF A CHILD
- I AM WORRIED ABOUT THE SAFETY OF AN ADULT
- I AM WORRIED ABOUT A SITUATION INVOLVING DOMESTIC ABUSE
- I AM WORRIED THAT THE BEHAVIOUR OF AN ADULT IN MY CHURCH MAY CAUSE SOMEONE HARM
- I AM WORRIED ABOUT THE MENTAL HEALTH OF SOMEONE IN MY CHURCH
- I AM WORRIED THAT MY CHURCH ISN'T FOLLOWING PROPER SAFEGUARDING PRACTICES
- I AM WORRIED ABOUT MY OWN THOUGHTS AND BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS CHILDREN
- A SEX OFFENDER JOINS OR ASKS TO JOIN MY CHURCH
Safeguarding is everyone's responsibility. This section helps you respond to some of the most common safeguarding situations that you might encounter. Each section gives some straightforward advice, and some links that you can follow to seek further help or to make a report.
What is important to remember is that acting on your concerns and seeking help or advice is hardly ever a bad idea. People sometimes hesitate because they think "What if I'm wrong?". The response to that is simply to ask, "What if you're right?" If you are unsure - seek advice.